White Water Rafting – Padas
Are you ready for adventure? Padas River Rafting classified as grade III – IV, experience ‘rollercoaster’ rafting experience. From Kota Kinabalu to the Padas River riding local train which will go through the country side makes for an interesting journey.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||230.00|
|5 ~ 10||220.00|
|11 ~ 15||200.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land transfer, professional river guide, English/Chinese speaking guide, 1 lunch, rafting equipment, entrance/conservation fees.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Rafting Activity
- Local railway
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
0430 – 0500hrs
Hat/cap, camera, towel, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.