Ara Dinawan Island Day Tour – Snorkeling
Ara Dinawan Island Retreat is Sabah Malaysia’s first exclusive eco-friendly and life-style island glamping. Located off the coast of the township Kinarut accessible via Apai Jetty (ex Beringgis Seafood Restaurant). The island stretches into the coral blue South China Sea with its rich marine life. Private and personal to its 14-glamping tents residents only, this retreat is surrounded by lush rainforest, pristine blue waters offering a holistic approach to relaxation, leisure and education.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||260.00|
|5 ~ 10||250.00|
|11 ~ 15||240.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|TOUR CODE:||SLT 29|
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Crystal clear water
- hiking around island
- Kayak adventure
- All activities
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
0800 – 0815hrs
1600 - 1630hrs
Hat/cap, camera, towel, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.