Proboscis Monkey Fireflies Tour
Drive to the Southwestern part of Sabah called Beaufort, which passes idyllic countryside, pass through charming villages, small quaint towns in our Proboscis Monkey Fireflies Tour. It is home to a diverse range of birds, reptiles, mammals and insects. This forest reserve is also important to the ecology and wildlife of Sabah’s coastal areas.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||180.00|
|5 ~ 10||160.00|
|11 ~ 15||150.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Destination:||Kota Kinabalu / Beaufort|
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, 1 light refreshments, 1 dinner.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Proboscis Monkey & Fireflies
- Birds & Wildlife
- Sunset view
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
2130 – 2200hrs
Comfortable walking shoes, insect repellant, sun block lotion, hat/cap, camera, binoculars, waterproof bag and raincoat. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle). (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.