Kota Kinabalu City Tour
Spend half a day to see historical landmarks and interesting attractions in Kota Kinabalu City Tour. See its many places of interests such as the Wisma Tun Mustapha, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, the State Mosque, a Chinese temple; also enjoy a brief stop along Signal Hill for a spectacular bird’s eye view of the city.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||140.00|
|5 ~ 10||110.00|
|11 ~ 15||90.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, entrance fee, 1 lunch.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Tun Mustapha
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- Signal Hill
- Chinese Temple
- Filipino Market
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
1300 – 1400hrs
Comfortable walking shoes, insect repellant, sun block lotion, hat/cap, camera, and raincoat.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Mosques are closed to the public on Friday for Friday prayers.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.