Tun Sakaran Marine Park – Snorkeling Day Tour
Tun Sakaran Marine Park, also known as Semporna Islands Park, is a marine park located off the east coast of the state of Sabah in Malaysia. It consists of the islands of Bohey Dulang, Bodgaya, Sebangkat, Selakan, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Maiga, as well as the Church Reef and Kapikan Reef.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||180.00|
|5 ~ 10||170.00|
|11 ~ 15||160.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, jetty fee, snorkelling equipment (Mask & Snorkel), Snorkel guide, 1 simple lunch, life jacket, entrance fee.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Hike Bohey Dulang
- Sandy beach
Your Hotel in Semporna town
0730 – 0800hrs
Comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, towel, change of clothes, insect repellant, sun block lotion, warm jacket, camera, and raincoat. It is recommended to bring a waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to bring: comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, towel, change of clothes, insect repellant, sun block lotion, camera, and raincoat.
- It is recommended to bring a waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.