TARP Twin Island Hopping
Take a boat ride to the islands located in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park and in less than 20 minutes, you will be able to relax and luxuriate on pristine white beaches, swim in warm azure waters and snorkel admist a myriad of tropical fishes or explore rich coral reefs on the islands’ fringes.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||170.00|
|5 ~ 10||160.00|
|11 ~ 15||140.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, snorkeling equipment’s, 1 lunch, entrance fee.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Manukan & Sapi island
- Snorkelling Equipment
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
1500 – 1530hrs
Hat/cap, camera, towel, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.