Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
The park covers about 280 acres of land which includes the Botanical Site and the Zoological Site. This family-oriented park features exotic and endangered species such as the Sumatran rhinoceros, Proboscis monkeys, Malayan tigers, Orang Utan, Borneo Pygmy elephants and hornbill birds. The botanical component, visitors can walk the 1.4 km trail that leads to the Herbal and Ginger Garden to catch a glimpse of the ever famous pitcher plant (nepenthes sp) and an opportunity to examine some rare plant species up close. Some dipterocarp trees can also be found in this area.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||150.00|
|5 ~ 10||140.00|
|11 ~ 15||120.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, entrance fee.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Animal Show
- Animal Feeding Sessions
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
1400 – 1430hrs
Comfortable walking shoes, insect repellant, sun block lotion, hat/cap, camera, and raincoat.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- No show on Friday.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.