Mari Mari Culture Village
Mari Mari Cultural Village the opportunity to learn more about the culture and traditions of Sabah. As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along the main homes in which daily activities of old times come to life. You will be shown the warmth of different homes of the ethnicities of Sabah.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||180.00|
|5 ~ 10||170.00|
|11 ~ 15||150.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, 1 lunch, entrance fee.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
Option 1 (Morning) (Recommended) 09:00hrs | Option 2 (Noon) 13:00hrs
Option 1 (Morning) (Recommended) 13:00hrs | Option 2 (Noon) 17:00hrs
Hat/cap, camera, towel, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.