Pulau Tiga (Survivor Island) – Snorkeling
Pulau Tiga is also known as ‘Survivor Island’. The island became famous when it was used as the location for the first Survivor reality TV series which aired in the US in the year 2000. Pulau Tiga has interesting flora and fauna, nice beaches and a rich marine life that offers good snorkeling and diving opportunities. You can even take a nature trail trek to a Mud Volcano area.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||250.00|
|5 ~ 10||240.00|
|11 ~ 15||230.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, snorkelling guide, English/Chinese speaking guide, 1 lunch, snorkeling equipment, entrance/conservation fees.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Survivor Island
- Volcano Mud
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
0730 – 0800hrs
Hat/cap, camera, towel, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 3 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.