Mantanani Island Day Tour – Snorkeling
Mantanani Island a little gem lies off the coast northwest of Kota Kinabalu, it comprises of three isolated islands, namely Mantanani Besar (the largest island), followed by Mantanani Kecil and Lungisan. The sea is clear and warm which accommodates broad ranges of marine life.
|Number of Adult||Price Per Person (MYR)|
|2 ~ 4||260.00|
|5 ~ 10||240.00|
|11 ~ 15||220.00|
3 ~ 11 years old
|Min. Participants||2 persons to go (child does not counted)|
|Included:||Return land and boat transfer, English/Chinese speaking guide, snorkeling equipment’s, 1 lunch.|
|Excluded:||Flight ticket, personal expenditure, beverages, personal travel insurance, meals not specified, Camera/video fees and any items not specified in the included section.|
- Mantanani island
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
0700 – 0715hrs
1800 – 1830hrs
Personal toiletries, hat/cap, camera, towel, swimsuit, change of clothing, sunblock, insect repellant and drinking water. Waterproof bag for your personal items such as passport, cell phone and camera.
*The itinerary is for reference only, it subjects to any necessary changes in accordance to local requirements.
*NOTE: For safety reasons, we may cancel / turn back halfway if the weather or sea condition is deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed.
- Due to the unpredictable rough sea conditions, expecting mothers (especially during the early stage of pregnancy) is not suitable to join this tour.
- Rate per person based on join-in tour (shared guide & vehicle), (Private Tour upon Request).
- Recommend to book: 1 month in advance or at least 5 days in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: No refund for any cancellation made within 1 day from the tour date.
- Child rate applies for children between 3- 11 years old. Infant below 3 years old is FOC.
Surcharges for pick up & drop off from Outskirt Hotel
(Kinarut / 1 Borneo / Rasa Ria / Karambunai)
- Additional charges of MYR30 per pax are chargeable for outskirt hotels. Outskirt charges applicable for hotels outside of Kota Kinabalu city area & 1Borneo Area.
- This tour might be cancelled due to bad weather condition especially in Monsoon Season (November ~ January, and June), the tour company will inform you if the trip has been cancelled by early morning before 7:00 am on traveling day. If so, you may contact us for immediate arrangement of other trips or simply tell us to postpone this tour to next available day.
- Sometime the weather is fair and the tour keep going, there might be rough sea condition and choppy water, you probably will not feel comfortable. If the weather is not getting better, only ONE session of snorkeling will be conducted and will leave the island earlier than usual for safety reason.